Ox Liver Chews - Green & Wilds
Ox liver is a nutrient-rich organ meat that most dogs love to eat!
Liver can provide your dog with protein, healthy fats and vitamin A. Ox liver is also a good source of copper, iron, niacin, phosphorus and zinc. It provides many B vitamins, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, plus essential amino acids your dog needs from their diet to stay healthy.
This is a complementary treat as part of a healthy, balanced diet. Limit to 2 treats a day, depending on the size of your dog. Always ensure your pet has plenty of fresh drinking water available. Suitable for dogs from 4 months.
Why it's sooo good:
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat
- 100% naturally air dried ox liver
- Rich flavour and tough texture
- No chemical additives
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- No preservatives
- A great low-calorie tough chew
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood
- Helps to make enzymes, hormones and other body chemicals
- A healthy alternative to bleached & chemically treated rawhides
- Chewing releases positive chemicals from the brain to keep your dog happy, busy and expending energy
100% Ox Liver
Crude Protein: 56.80%, Crude Fat: 32.30%, Humidity: 12%