Orders for Pick-Up
- Place your order online and select to “Pick up” at checkout.
- Orders placed by midnight will be ready for collection the following business day.
- Use the “Special instructions” box on the Cart page to let us know of any specific requirements.
- You will receive notifications by e-mail (and text) to confirm your order, and again when your order is ready for collection.
- Just give us your order number when you arrive and we will bring your purchases out to you – simple, quick, and efficient!
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be ready for collection the following Tuesday, as we are closed Sunday/Monday.
- Orders not collected within 5 days of being placed will be refunded.
To keep us all Covid safe, we will be operating contactless deliveries until further notice.
- Place your order online and select ‘Ship’ at checkout.
- Deliveries are made on Thursdays. Please check the Local Delivery Schedule link in the footer of this page to see when deliveries are next due to your postcode.
- Cut off is 4pm on the Tuesday prior to the date of your Thursday delivery. Any orders received after this time will be placed on the next delivery run to your postcode.
- We’ll send you an e-mail the day before giving you a planned one hour delivery time slot.
- Our driver will place your order at the door, ring the bell and step back to maintain recommended social distancing.
- If you will be unavailable to take delivery, please specify a Leave Safe location in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ box at checkout.
If your postcode isn’t listed on our schedule, drop us an email and we can look into it for you.