Green Releaf Tablets - Dorwest
100 | 200
With a powerful combination of specially selected whole green plants, Dorwest Green Releaf® Tablets have natural soothing, cleansing and pH balancing properties. They can help to maintain healthy skin, particularly when it is sensitive, and can also be used to help maintain healthy joints and kidneys and as an aid for normal urination - things that owners of older dogs often worry about.
- Skin – calms and soothes
- Joints - helps to improve comfort and mobility
- Normal urination - promotes mild water loss, helping to maintain normal urine flow and pH balance
The pH balancing effect of Green Releaf® Tablets has been reported by pet owners to help reduce tear staining and lawn burn.
How do Green Releaf® Tablets work?
The specially selected whole green plants found in Green Releaf® Tablets deliver a powerful combination of natural active compounds which work together to naturally support your pet:
- Watercress - packed with nutrients and antioxidants, useful for neutralising free radicals across the body - a real superfood!
- Celery Seed - helps maintain suppleness and free movement
- Celery Plant - has a naturally soothing effect
- Horseradish - naturally supports the urinary system
- Parsley - helps maintain a healthy pH balance
Green Releaf® Tablets can be used with any other Dorwest products. In fact, some things are better together and by using some of products together you can really maximise their effects. Dorwest recommend using Green Releaf® Tablets with the following:
- To maintain healthy skin: Use with Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets to help maximise the results – soothing the skin from the inside out
- To maintain healthy joints: Use with Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets for easier movement and a more comfortable pet. Glucosamine & Chondroitin Tablets also complement these to help maintain flexibility and mobility
Initial 3 weeks or as required: 2 tablets per 10kgs bodyweight daily. Maintenance: 1 tablet per 10kgs bodyweight daily.
Amount can be doubled if required
May be crushed for easy administration
Consult with your vet if using with existing medications